ER Individual Project #1 : MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

 


    Hi hi everyone, welcome back to my blog !!!!! This is my first Extensive Reading Project and in this post, I'm going to tell you about two stories that I have read on ER Central and pssst, I will give my favorite character a gift that I have prepared, so let's get started!!!!


    The first story that I picked is "Be Careful" this story is about Jack and Jill they were asked by their mother to fetch some water on the top of a hill. But when they were going down from the hill, Jack who was carrying an old bucket of water fell down because he didn't see a big rock and he got a sore knee. 
    I am interested in Jack because he is a kind boy who wants to help his mother, but on the other hand, he is also a careless boy who does not see the situation when walk. It's like our real life that sometimes we do not realize the condition around us when we do something and just focusing on our job.


    After thinking a while, a gift that I want to give to Jack is a water pump with its components. I give Jack this pump because it can pump the water from the top of the hill. This pump enables him to take water easily and he must not go out from home and just going to the water taps, then he got a bucket of water easily. Beside it, I hope Jack will not fall again on the way from the hill.


    The second story that I picked is "The Woman and her Servants" this story is about a woman who had two servant girls, she wanted the servants to work very early but these two servants are lazy. One day, they try to outsmart their master by getting rid of her rooster whose woke her up but, their plan backfires and makes them work more early because when the women could no longer hear the rooster crowing, she woke them up earlier than before and sometimes in the middle of the night.
    I am very interested in the servant because she is a servant but she is lazy, she is not describing a servant as usual and I still confuse why the servant didn't want to wake up earlier. I think the master paid the servant to be work not to sleep. 


    For my gift that I have imagined in a day, I will give the servant a pile of money. Maybe for other people, it will become something weird, but I have my own opinion about it and why do I choose money. I give the servant a pile of money because I want the servant to resign from their job. It is no use for the master because the one who should wake up earlier is the servant, not the master. And through the money that I give maybe, they can make their business or maybe she can find a new job that suits her who likes to wake up late.

    I think that's all the gift projects that I want to give to my favorite character. And what about you?  You can share yours on the comment post down below. Thank you for coming to my blog and I will see you in the next post!!!😍






 







Comments

  1. Well-written! Thanks for providing enough explanation. Good job, Manda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a brilliant idea to give Jack a water pump, it would be very useful and prevent Jack to get a sore knee in the future hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment