General Report - Short Story #2

 


    Hi hi everyone!! I'm still continuing my previous post about a short film. Let's get started, enjoy...

    I've watched a short film on 19th February 2021. The title is "The English Teacher". I watched it on YouTube and the channel's name is Blake Ridder. This is the link related to the film "The English Teacher" https://youtu.be/fMpjENF1VDc


    It tells the story of Robert a private English teacher. He taught a man named Jin for his exam in two weeks. And Robert got a lot more than supposed to for two weeks of courses. Unexpectedly, Jin's reason to did it because he was the man who killed Robert's wife.

    I love this film so much!! It was such an unexpected plot, the story writer surprised me with the plot twist ending. I didn't expect that Jin was the man who kills Robert's wife. Besides that, I also like the whole aspect of this film, from the storyline, the back sound, the characters, the actors, and the cinematography. All of them take a part in supporting the storyline to be such a great short film. Especially the way the story is delivered and how each of the characters are portrayed in this film.

    So, from this film, I learn many things. First, Robert, an English teacher gives me a picture of being a good teacher in every condition and doesn't involve our feeling while doing our work. Then the interesting one is from Jin, he teach us to admit all our mistakes, although we need to find an unpredictable way to get an apology. In the end, just be yourself and be an honest person so you will feel a good life!

    I think that's all for my second general report, thank you for reading 🙅



Comments

  1. Ah. I'm interested in watching the story too! Thanks, Manda.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment