Reading Journal #5 : My emoji stories


Hi everyone, this is my second journal after reading in ER Central. So, today I've read some stories there and I'll share my emoji stories here.

First of all, I'll introduce my first stories the title is "The thief and his mother" by Pablo, the genre is a story and the sub-genre is various, it's level 8, contains 208 words and I read it at 9.30-9.31 AM it's about 1 minute 10 secs. This story is about a boy who always stole something but his mother just let him stole and keep telling him to stole so she can get some money when she sells the stolen goods. And at the end of the story, because he caught stealing he brought to jail and sentenced to death. Fyi this is an Aesop's fable.


I give that emoji because I'm shocked why his mother just let him stole something to get some money, and she's doesn't get mad when she knows that her boy stole something from someone. As a mother, I think she shouldn't do that and she should tell her son that stealing is a bad habit.


My second story that I read in ER Central is "The Orange Kitten" written by Laurent, the genre is a story and the sub-genre is drama/human interest, it's level 7.8, contains 693 words and I need 3 minutes 53 secs to read this. The story is about Rachel a girl who sad and feel lonely when she had to move to a new state, a new house, a new school because she didn't have any friend in the new state. But one day, she found an orange kitten on the way to her school and this orange kitten always accompanies her and make everything better than before, because this orange kitten she gets some friend from her new school.

I give two emoji for this story, the first one is sad emoji because I'm taking a pity for her, she had to move to a new place and she doesn't have any friend, I can feel it, having no friend is the worst thing in this world I think, cause she has to do everything by herself. But at the end of the story, I feel happy because finally, she has a new friend and not feel lonely again, so I give the smiling emoji.

Thank you for coming to my blog, see you on the next post!!!!












Comments