ER Pair Project #4: An Interview with...


    Hello everyone👋, welcome back to my blog, as you can see from my poster above I'll have an interview with someone, sounds interesting right? Let's get started.

    My partner and I, choose a story from English e-Reader entitled "The Stepmother". It was written by Anne Ranasinghe and the level is B2 (Intermediate-plus). It consists of 7 pages with a total of 2034 words. Here's the link if you want to read the storyhttps://english-e-reader.net/book/the-stepmother-anne-ranasinghe


    It was the story of a boy named Lakshman, nine years old, who has a stepmother. He didn't like his stepmother because he thought that a stepmother was mean and unkind. One day, he broke the expensive Almirah to take revenge, because he didn't want to go to buy new shoes with her. His stepmother wasn't angry about it. She wanted Lakshman to make an arrangement by repairing the cupboard with the workman, and she will pay half of the repairing cost.

    Here's the link for my interview video:https://youtu.be/nDbBss-OK-k


    I liked this project very much, and I'm very happy about this project because this was one of my dreams to be a tv reporter. But, at first, when I got the instruction for this project I'm panicked and depressed because I have a lot of assignments and the deadlines are almost the same. Then while preparing this project, I and my partner found difficulties in finding the story that suits this project, almost 5 times we change the story. But on the other hand, by preparing this project I can learn how to be a good tv reporter, and improve my understanding of reading a story because to make some good questions we have to know the story well, and I think it's not as easy as imagined. 

    I think that's all for today, thank you for reading my blog and watching my video. See you in the next post!!!!🙋 


    

    



    

 

Comments