General Report-Feature Stories #1


    Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! This is my first general report about feature stories, enjoy...

    On 14th April 2021, I've listened to a video entitled "How stress affects your body". I listened to it on the TED-Ed YouTube channel. It was a lesson by Sharon Horesh Bergquist which told by Addison Anderson. Here's the link to the video https://youtu.be/v-t1Z5-oPtU


   Stress is a feeling we all experience when we are challenged and overwhelmed. In the short term, stress can be advantageous.  But when activated too long or too often, stress can damage virtually every part of our body, such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, stroke, heart disease, insulin resistance, also interference with our immune.
    
   This video is very informative for everyone. Because of this, I get to know some effects caused by stress. Also, I'm interested in the delivery of stress effects with such an adorable and funny animation. 

    Unfortunately, I don't find any new words from the video.

    So, that's all for my first general report. Thank you for reading and see you🙅


    



    

Comments