General Report - Short Story #2

 


    Hi everyone!! Still continuing my previous post about short films, here we go with the second report. Enjoy...

    On 27th February 2021, I've listened to a short film entitled "Anxiety". I listened to the story on YouTube and the channel's name is A Mike Smigiel Visual. It was written by Aaliyah Larson. This is the source link https://youtu.be/mRqR4mOC4gc


    It tells the story of a girl who was alone at home and has anxiety. Everything she did, made her overthinking, although she has to try to remove it. She overthinks about her friends, her relationship even her appearance. But then she realizes that she must be able to overcome her overthinking.

    I like the way the story is simple but deeply immerse in how anxiety is. The way the film conveys the anxiety as a shadow of the character is a good idea too, very interesting. Then, this film also relatable to me, like whenever I feel alone my bad thoughts keep coming out even when I'm trying to distract them.

    From this film, I learn that anxiety/bad thoughts just limiting us to do what we want. Furthermore, it's not used if we follow our bad thoughts, so keep trying to lose our bad thoughts as much as we can.

    That is my second report, thank you for reading, bye...🙅
    



Comments