Listening Report - Children Story #1

    Hello everyone!!! Welcome back to my blog, quite a long time since my last post. In this post, I want to initiate my blog with my new course, Extensive Listening. So, this is my first Extensive Listening Report, enjoy...

    I've listened to a children's story on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021 and the title is "The Little Mermaid". I listened to this story on the YouTube platform and the channel's name is "Pinkfong! Kid's Song & Stories". This is the link to the story that I've listened https://youtu.be/IdxAw1804KM

    It tells the story of a mermaid princess who fell in love with a human prince who was saved by drowning. She wants to be human and have legs by making a magic deal with a witch, but she has to lose her voice and make the prince love her. 

    I like this story, although it has a sad ending. I also like how the storyteller lives the characters. Then, I also grab moral value that reminds me not to misgive my trust for something uncertain and keep fighting for what I want, although I have to sacrifice my life.

      I think that's all for my first listening report, thank you for reading 🙅

Comments