Listening Report - Children Story #2

 

    Hi everyone!! Welcome to my second listening report, as you can read from my previous post this post is a continuous post with the different children's stories, enjoy...

    I've listened to a children's story on Thursday, 4 February 2021 and the title is "Princess and The Pea". I listened to this story on YouTube and the channel's name is "Fairy Tales and Stories for Kids". This is the link related to the story that I've listened https://youtu.be/oGLg5khGlis


    It tells the story of a Prince who was searching for a wife, but he hasn't found the match yet. Then, one day he fell in love with a beautiful princess from another kingdom who lost in the woods. Nevertheless, he has to prove that she is a real princess.

    I like everything from this video story, from the animation, the back sound, and the moral value. This story also teach us to be an honest person wherever we are. Then one more important thing is that first impression is not always correct and the smallest things can change everything.

   In this story, I learn a new vocabulary of "pea". The first time I read the word I didn't know the meaning of pea but then I search it in the dictionary and now I know the meaning of pea that is a kind of peanut/seed.

    So, that's all for my second listening report, thank you for reading🙅





Comments