Specific Report - Short Story

 


    Hello everyone!! Welcome to the specific report of my short stories that I've listened to. Enjoy reading...

    On 27th February 2021, I've listened to a short story entitled "Love Unexpected". I listened to the story on YouTube and the channel's name is DYLAN SHEPHERD. Here's the source link if you want to watch it https://youtu.be/jIA9nHmHdlk


    It tells the story of a boy, Adam, who likes the hottest girl in his school. One day he got a letter about someone's feeling toward him inside his locker. He expected that the letter from his best friend, Maddie. But it turns out it's from a guy who likes him.

    I like the storyline of this story, although I didn't expect that it was a plot twist. Even this story was hanged and it's not too clear about the ending, I thought it's still interesting and make me a shock.

    For me, this story reminds us to not too over-expectant. Just expect the possible thing that will happen in our life because expecting too much only makes us guessing.

    The specific thing from this report is that I'm going to make a new version of this story:
    There is a high school boy named Adam. One day he stands in front of his locker by himself. He wants to take some books from there. Unfortunately, he found a letter inside his locker. The letter was written by hand and very mysterious. 

    He opens the letter and reads it fast. The letter shows that there is someone who likes him. He was quite shocked about it. But then he let the letter go. When he wants to go to the class, suddenly the corridor's lamp turns off. Adam feels ok with that and he searches his phone to turn on the flashlight. 

    He closes his locker and starts to move when the locker door closed he heard a girl's voice. She talks to Adam, but he can't see her face. He goosebumps pulsing the girl's voice, because she tries to tempt him. And she also tells him that she loves him with her scary voice. After that, the voice disappears and the lamps are on. Adam feels uncomfortable with the atmosphere and he runs away from that place. The end.

    So, that's my new version, I hope you like it. Then thank you for reading my reports, bye...🙅
    

    


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your version of the story, Manda. Why did you decide to turn it into a horror story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm... I was a bit confused when I was about to changing it, but then I got a horror idea, so ya I just turn it into horror story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment