My Nice Hometown

 


    Hi everyone!! Welcome to my blog. Here I want to share with you why my hometown is a nice place to stay. Enjoy reading!!!

    Salatiga is a small town in Central Java that is located between Semarang and Surakarta, and also sits at the foot of Merbabu Mountain. This small city is very cool because there are still many trees along the street. The citizens in this city are very friendly, humble, and tolerant of diversity. In addition, Salatiga also has so many cuisines that can be found either at noon or night, like Ronde Sekoteng Jago, Warung Sate Sapi Suruh, Singkong keju D-9, Enting-enting Gepuk, Soto Esto, Tumpang Koyor, and many more. On the other side, Salatiga is also near to some mountains like Mount Merbabu, Mount Telomoyo, Mount Andong, Mount Gajah, Sepakung hill and others which give beautiful views to be enjoyed and visited. The last thing that you need to know is that my hometown is such a nice place to stay with family and friends who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities.

    That's the end of my second post. Thank you for reading!🙋


    



    



Comments