Book Report #2 : Suit Up

 


Hello everyone!!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I've read some story from ER Central and for my assignment, I'm going to pretend like the main character of the story that I've read. So let's start it!!!!

#My First Story is "Marvellous Max"

    Hello, my name is Max and my creator is Lisa.P. I love action movies and comics. I work in the car park of a big supermarket. It's not a good job, but I'm not clever at school and I don't have any qualifications so I can't go to university. I collect the shopping cart that shoppers leave in the car park. I have a lot of dreams, one of my dreams is being a hero like Superman or Batman. One day when the weather was windy and wet, I use my blue raincoat with the name of the supermarket on the back. I was standing next to a row of carts and I saw two young boys in jacket with hoods, I think what they're doing here, they should be in school. Then, I saw a woman with her full cart of shopping was putting her cart behind her car, but when she unlocked the car the boys take the cart and they want to steal it. I chase the boys but I can't catch them, I just got the women cart. After bringing back the cart to the women, she said to me "Oh, thank you, you are a hero", but I say "I'm not a hero", she gives me $20 for thanks and I think I'll be able to buy a new comic with this money.  My favorite part is when I chase the boys and my long raincoat is blowing in the wind like a Superman or Batman, and I make my dream come true being a hero by helping the little woman.


#My Second Story is "The Umbrella"

    Hai, my name is Sally and my creator is Lisa.P. One day, I walked out of the hair salon and I feel very happy because I got my new hairstyle. But when I look at the sky, I thought it will rain and I don't have my umbrella and my car was in the car park which is 5 minutes from the salon. I have to run to the car but I use my heels and the rain started to drop, so I decided to look for taxis or buses, but I got nothing. So I ignored my wet coat and keep running because I have a meeting at 4.00 and it's 3.30 now. Suddenly I hear a man shouting behind me, I feel frightened and keep running, but the man kept chasing me and make me turned myself. The man was around 40 y.o like a businessman and he suddenly passed his umbrella to me, I was surprised but I took his umbrella. After arriving in the car I thought who was the man, why he gave me his umbrella and he was so kind, I want to say thank but I can't. I looked at the sky and saw a rainbow and smile, and say "Thank you!". My favorite part is when the man gives me his umbrella and I still find good people in this world who I don't even know him before.




Thank you for your attention and for coming to my blog. See you in the next post!!!😊

Comments