Reading Journal #4 : Reading my first stories on ER Central

 



This is my first reading experience using ER Central, and I've read some articles there. So, I'll share my first experience with ER Central here. 

Today, I've already read 12 articles on ER Central and it's not only stories but also articles too, for example, are "Jayaprana", "Death Ceremonies in Bali", "Get your Passion Back Right Now" and "No Friends For Me". As far as I read in ER Central, I like all the stories because it's interesting and improves my knowledge, like the stories of  "Jayaprana" that I've never read it before but from this ER Central, I can improve my knowledge about romance culture tale. And when I read those articles there I feel excited and it's also challenging because I rarely read in English. Then, I think the suitable level for me is level 6,7,8 and I just make a plan to read the other level and reads some factual categories like history, nature, and biography.

This is my first experience, thank's for coming to my blog, and see you in the next post!!!

support by:




Comments