Dear Agony Aunt


    Hi everyone👋, welcome back to my blog!!! In this post, I'll pretend to be one of the characters from a story that I've read on English e-Reader, not only pretend the character but also write a letter about my problem, so let's get started!!!

    I've read a story entitled "Me Before You" and it was written by Jojo Moyes. It is the B1 level (pre-intermediate). It consists of 47 pages with a total of 10965 words. Here's the link if you want to read it, https://english-e-reader.net/book/me-before-you-jojo-moyes


    Here I'll write a letter as a character of Louisa Clark.
    
    Dear, Dra. Tika Bisono, M.PsiT 

    My name is Louisa Clark I came from a working-class family, I was hired as a companion for Will Traynor he got paralyzed from the neck down and permanently bound to a motorized wheelchair because of an accident that he got. Will's mother trusts me to lift his spirits to keep live. For the first time, I met Will he was cynical but lately, he became more friendly, and one day I heard that Will want to do assisted suicide because he refused to accept his disability life. I was shocked at first, so I decide to make some plans so it can make Will change his mind, and show Will that life is worth living. One day, I realized that I fell in love with him, he also fell in love with me, but he can't bear to live in a wheelchair and he still instead follow the assisted suicide. He asked me to accompany him at his last moment of life in Switzerland, I got heartbroken at that moment then I quitted from my job for Will. But when I got home my dad told me that I should be with him through his last moment, so I went to Switzerland to be with Will in his final moment. So, I feel very sad about Will's decision, and am I a woman who can't take my responsibility? Please give me advice about how to continue my life without worrying about someone I love before and then I can relieve my regret. That's all from me, thank you.

    Best regards,

    Louisa Clark


    So, here why do I choose Mrs. Tika Bisono because she is a well-known Indonesian psychologist and I think she can give Louisa good advice and encourage Louisa to continue her life better than before, and forgetting her regret to Will.

    I think that's all for today's post, thank you for reading, and see you in the next post!!!🙋
    










Comments