General Report - Short Story #1

 


     Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my listening report, now I'm gonna tell you some short films that I've watched. Let's get started with the first one!!

    On 18th February 2021, I've watched a short film entitled "11:11". I watched it on YouTube and the channel's name is Jubilee. This is the link to the movie https://youtu.be/S-r7Ki-bpXk

    It tells the story of Sergio a man who believes in making a wish at 11:11. Every day, he taught a boy who was sick of cancer to make a wish at 11:11. And all the boy's wishes were granted by Sergio secretly. It's all happened until the boy gets critical care and knows the truth about his wishes.

  Em... Actually, I've often watched films like this a lot. But I still like this one, from the cinematography, the characters, and the back sound that give a different atmosphere from the other. Every character deeply immersed in the story. It touched me and make me cried after watching this film. Although the ending quite shocking because it ends with a watch advertisement, it still fascinating for me.

    From this film, I learn that a small action that we do sincerely will make big differences for someone under any circumstances. Especially for those who are feeling bad.

    That's all for my first general report, thank you for reading🙅


    


Comments