General Report - Short Story #1


   Hello everyone!! Welcome to my blog, in this post I'm going to share my listening report about a short movie. Without further ado, let's get started, enjoy...

    I've listened to a short film entitled "When We Were" on 26th February 2021. I listened to this story on YouTube and the channel's name is JinnyboyTV. This story was written by Daniel Mok. Here is the source link https://youtu.be/cmXBpjxE9-I


    It tells the story of Emily and Jake, a couple who met accidentally. In the middle of their way to the wedding day, Emily was convict of cancer. Their relationship tested there, and Emily almost gave up about it. But then she overcame her thoughts and continue her wedding with Jake.

    Even though this story is quite common, I still like this short film. The producer made the film flute back and forth, so at first, it will make curious. Then, I also like how was Jake as Emily's partner, keep supporting her in any condition. It such a sad story but also inspiring.

    From this story, I learn that our life is unpredictable and every day is worth celebrating. So I'll try to enjoy all the time and chances that I have now.

    That's all my first report, thank you for reading, bye...๐Ÿ™…

Comments