General Report - News #1


    Hello everyone!! Welcome to my blog, in this post I'm going to share my listening report about the news. Enjoy... 

   On 12th March 2021, I've watched a news video entitled "Thousands of Rohingya Refugees in Northwest India Live in Fear of Deportation". I watched it on YouTube and the channel's name is VOA News. The presenter's name is Roshan Nozai. This is the source link https://youtu.be/zfZyaHK3PfM


    The Rohingya refugees who lived in Jammu, India, were dreaded by Hindu nationalists. It happened because they live very near to the border, which has a heterogeneous population. They also can be a threat, so they have to be evicted. Instead, the Rohingya think that their return to Myanmar will expose them to the Burmese military crackdown.

    I feel sad about them, wherever they are there must be interference. There also many countries that reject them. They have to survive anywhere, with their children even with the elderly. Then, many people still fear them and ignorant of them. Furthermore, when they have to be lured to their country, they also afraid of the danger of a military attack.

    In this video, I got some new words that are evicted (diusir) and makeshift (darurat).

    That's all for my first general report, hope you enjoy it, and thank you for reading!! 🙅




        

Comments