General Report - News #2


    Hi! Still continuing my previous post about news, here we go with the second general report. Enjoy... 

    On 12th March 2021, I've watched a news video entitled "London murder case triggers a wave of grief and rage over threats to women". I watched it on ABC News (Australia) YouTube channel. The presenter's name is Jordyn Butler. Here's the source link https://youtu.be/q6RZD_9hyjM


    Last week, Sara Everad suddenly disappeared when she was walking home in south London. A police officer has been arrested on suspicion of her kidnap and murder. This incident triggers an outpouring of grief and anger by women in the UK because they felt unsafe.

    I feel sad after watching this news. Almost every month there must be violence that takes people's lives and often women are killed. This video makes me feel a little distrustful of the police and made me feel cautious too when I had to go home alone in the middle of the night. And I'm also not surprised when the woman in the UK felt uncomfortable after the incident because I can feel it too.

    In this video, I got a new word that is appealing (meminta/memohon)

    That's all my second report, hope you enjoy it, and thank you for reading 🙅



Comments