General Report - News #2

 

    Hello everyone!! Still continuing the last post, here's the next report about the news. Enjoy...

    On 20th March 2021, I've watched the news entitled "Tornadoes, storms tear across Southern states, affecting more than 60 million people". I watched it on CBS This Morning's YouTube channel. It was presented by David Begnaud. Here's the link https://youtu.be/tx6QeFh8joU


    There were nearly two dozen tornadoes and extreme weather on 17th March 2021, in the Southern state of the U.S. More than 60 million people were affected. All businesses, clinics, schools were shut down. Many buildings and paths were damaged and crushed by trees, but hopefully, there were no major injuries or deaths.

    I'm glad to hear that there were no deaths and serious injuries from this disaster. But I also feel sorry for those who suffered material loss. Besides that, I also interested in those who suffered this disaster, it turns out that they have a high awareness of this disaster and also have a sense of obedience to the warnings.

    From this video, I learned a new word that is "wreckage" (reruntuhan)

    I think that's all for the second general report, thank you for reading 🙅

    


Comments