General Report-Feature Stories #2


    Hi, welcome back to my blog! Here's my second general report about feature stories, enjoy reading...

   On 15th April 2021, I've listened to a video entitled "A day in the life of a Mongolian queen". I listened to it on the TED-Ed YouTube channel. It was a lesson from Anne F. Broadbridge which told by Bethany Cutmore-Scott. Here's the link https://youtu.be/wz4k6d2reAI


    Queen Baracqhin is the regent of the Golden Horde, a huge Mongolian Empire. Her husband was Batu Khan, the grandson of Genghis Khan. While her husband was out on his raids, she juggles the duties of managing flocks, family, and a city of thousands.

    It's such an interesting story for me that a long time ago, there wasn't gender discrimination. It showed us that not only men can be leaders but also women can too. So, I think this story could inspire women to be great leaders. 

   From this video, I learn some new words that are concubines, bolted, meandering, raiding, fearsome, and formidable.

    I think that's all for my second general report. Thank you for reading and see you!!🙅
 



Comments