General Report-News #1


     Hola everybody!! Here's my first general report about news audio, enjoy reading...

   On 4th April 2021, I've listened to a news podcast entitled "Joe Biden's 30-Year Quest for Gun Control". I listened to it on Google Podcast and the channel's name is The Daily. It was presented by Michael Barbaro. Here's the link to the podcast:

    The deadly mass shooting in the US: one in Boulder, Colo, and another in the Atlanta area happened in less than a week in March. It made President Biden said in his speech that it was the time to ban assault weapons. But, the Republicans in Congress showed little interest in this issue.

    This news quite surprised me when I thought that this would be a great attempt to stop weapons violence, but I didn't expect that the Republicans would remain immovable with this issue. I think it should be fully supported, right?

    From this audio clip, I didn't find any new words or learn anything new.

    That's all for my first general report, thank you for reading 🙅

    

    
   

Comments