General Report-News #2


     Hello peeps!! Welcome to my second general report about news, enjoy...

   On 4th April 2021, I've listened to a news podcast entitled "Final Operation to Free Suez Canal Ship". I listened to it on Google Podcast and the channel's name is BBC Global News. It was presented by Jackie Landor (if I'm not mistaken). Here's the link to the podcast:

    Good news from the enormous container ship Ever Given, which wedged on Suez Canal was in the final stages to move freely. Egyptian has successfully ended the crisis and congestion on the world's busies trades. It also brought relief on the impact of shipping delays on some goods to the world's market.

    Personally, I felt relieved after listening to this news because I can't imagine if the ship kept blocking the canal. It will be such a concerning accident if the ship keeps standing there, right? 

    From this clip, I got some new words that are wedged (terjepit) and congestion (kemacetan)

    I think that's all for my second report, thank you for reading🙅
        

    

Comments