Specific Report-Feature Stories

 


    Hi hi everybody!! Welcome to my blog, this post is the continuation of the two general reports about feature stories. Enjoy reading...

  On 16th April 2021, I've listened to a video entitled "Dear Smoker". I listened to it on the AsapSCIENCE YoutTube channel. It was presented by Mitchell Moffit. Here's the link to the clip https://youtu.be/SrKCAwHpkMA


    Many smokers don't waste their cigarette butts in the right place. They discard it on the ground as opposed to being disposed of properly. And unfortunately, cigarette butts aren't biodegradable because they are made of plasticized cellulose acetate. It means that discarded cigarette butts can be the main point of soil and water pollution.

    I thought it such an important issue that we need to share with all people. It was so concerning. Then, it is disgusting when I found someone threw away cigarette butts carelessly. And now, I still wonder why they (the smokers) could not be aware of this harmful impact.

    From the clip, I don't learn or find any new words.

    So, to make this report more special I've made a short speech related to the clip. Please click here

    So, that's all for my report. Thank you for reading, and see you on another occasion!!! 🙅🙏

Comments