Specific Report-News


   Hi everyone!! Welcome to my blog, so this still continuing about news audio, enjoy reading...

   On 4th April 2021, I've listened to a news podcast entitled "Remote Deliveries". I listened to it on Google Podcast and the channel's name is The Good News Podcast". It was presented by Neil. Here's the link to the podcast:

    In Ghana, a company called Zipline used a fully autonomous drone to deliver the COVAX COVID-19 vaccine. Zipline has been operating autonomous drones in a few countries in Africa for six years. It keeps the cold of the vaccine, so it can be used as soon as possible. The vaccine flew by the drone then dropped off via parachute. 

    I'm surprised with this innovation, it's really useful and efficient. It is so interesting idea to deliver the vaccine or medicine or blood to remote areas that can't be reached by any vehicle. I thought this should be imitated and appreciated by other countries.

    Unfortunately from this clip, I didn't find any new words.

    To make this blog more special, I've made something for you readers.


The Covid-19 Vaccine Flies to Vaccinated The World

    In my picture above, I put a drone carrying vaccines. I also put some people waiting for the vaccine with joy. I draw it to illustrate the people who live in a remote area or a country that difficult to reach by any vehicle but want the vaccination.

    I think that's all for my specific report of news audio, thank you for reading, and see you on the next occasion!!!🙅
        

Comments