My First Paragraph


    Hi everyone!! Welcome to my blog. Here I want to share with you the writing challenges I have been experiencing and my expectation about the Writing for The Media course. Enjoy reading!

    I think my first challenge in writing is how to choose an interesting topic from the jumbled idea in my mind. Sometimes, I couldn't break down my idea and then it turned out to be a boring result. The next challenge is grammar and vocabulary. I often used mixed tense in my writing so I need to recheck my grammar more than once for one work. Besides that, I also have difficulties how constructing good sentences. Moreover, I also don't have enough vocabulary acquisition which makes me use the same word in my writings. Then, the next challenge in all my writing classes that I have taken is finding the motivation to write. Sometimes, in the middle part of writing, I lose my motivation to write because my ideas were stuck and I didn't have backup ideas for my work. So, it takes me longer to work on writing.

    The expectation that I want to achieve in this course is that I can improve my writing skills in creating interesting and beneficial content on social media. Moreover, I hope that I can be more creative and critical of social media through my writings. The next one is that I can be more pay attention to the grammatical errors in my writing. Also, I hope that I will get new knowledge and insight about writing through this course. My last expectation is that I can be more interested and enthusiastic in writing. All of my expectations will not happen if I don't do any effort, so I also have to do some efforts to make it happen. The first effort is to keep practicing writing whenever I can. Then, I also have to read some books, articles, websites, magazines, and many more to supply my knowledge about how to create content on mass media and also references for my ideas.

    That's all my first paragraph, see you on the next occasion!! 🙋 

Comments