Reflection

 

    Hi hi everyone!!!πŸ‘‹ Welcome back to my blog. In this post, I'm going to give my reflection about my Extensive Reading courses and compare what I feel before and after taking this class for this semester. But, I think this post will be my last blog since it almost the end of the semester. It's too fast, right?😭 Ok, then let's start it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAAJ0hgvR4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

    As you can watch from my video above, it was my opinion about reading at the beginning of the class. Actually, I was confused that day, what was my opinion about reading but then I thought reading is like getting new knowledge, new experience, and how we can finish a book. But now, my opinion about reading is more than getting knowledge. Reading is the process of how we understand every word, every sentence, every part of a story and not only focusing on the end of the text. And if we can get into a story, we will completely forgot our matter and who we are in real life (sometimes).

    Now, after almost four months of taking this Extensive Reading course, I feel comfier with reading. Especially after reading on two webs that help me by providing free online books, that was ER Central and English e-Reader. I feel very blessed to know those two webs because, by both of them, I can improve my vocabulary acquisition, my knowledge, and my structure on writing. And also I became fond of reading English literature because back then, I didn't like reading in English so much. I thought it's too difficult and complicated.

    Then, this ER course was one of my favorite classes for this semester. Sometimes I feel the assignment was unexpected, even though it's very challenging and funnyπŸ˜…. For example, when I have to make a blog, I feel bored, but through this assignment, I can improve my writing skill by blogging. And for the video assignment, sometimes I'm lazy with that😬, but the most days pass, I more enjoying the video assignment like it became my snacks in every course.


    And, talk about my favorite projects/assignment. I have one project that becomes my favorite one that is a Different Ending because I can use my imagination about the story and make it became real, although it only on my blog. Then the most part I like in this class is reading a book because I have to read a book/story as much as I can, so it's like a challenge for me to do a lot of reading.

        Finally, this was the ending of my journal in the ER class✌😹. Thanks to my friends and my ER teacher Pak Daniel. My apologies if I make a lot of mistakes in this class. See you in the next journal, stay safe, and stay healthy everyone.!!!πŸ‘‹πŸ™‹.




Comments